-
July 7th, 2001, 04:58 PM
#11
Inactive Member
oh my for once I'm one of the older folks in here..Yeah!! I no longer sit at the kids' table. Milli Vanilli Genie?????*smack smack*..j/k. Thankfully I didn't own that one..I'm not proud of the fact that Hammer has graced my tape collection, but alas, he's fallen through the cracks..way,way,way back behind the Cure and Depeche Mode stuff. Hell..come to think of it I believe I gave it to GoodWill*whew*..Ok enough rambling..sorry..I was born in 1973 and like stuff from most genres EXCEPT for the 50's..blleehhhh*makes yucky face*. I'm partial to industrial, gothic, and all the incarnations of rock (i.e. alternative).
-
July 8th, 2001, 03:04 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I was born in 1976.OMG....I know he was talking about the 60's...But Genie..remember New Kids On The Block ?..*gags*
*LMAO*
-
July 8th, 2001, 06:03 AM
#13
Inactive Member
OMG!! EMPY, tell me you DIDNT go there! *LMMFAOROTFFPIMFP* New Kids On The Block?? Dam does that bring back memories of a shrine in my room with my room wallpapered in posters, and jumping from liking Donnie, to danny, to Jordan in that order! *LOL* I had all their tapes, the home video! *LOL* Dam! *LOL* Yes Dominating, I still have MILLI VANILLI! Make sure ya smack Leo too1 *LOL* Ya know ya saw here, whisper up there that she had it too. *LOL* well, you had MC Hammer. thats not far up the "loser ladder" from milli vanilli! *LOL* j/k!! *sits my boom box down by Dom, and plays, "Girl you know its true", as loud as it will go. *LOL* Come on Dom, lets do that cool dance. I can be Rob, you can be Fab! *LOL*
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 08, 2001).]
-
July 8th, 2001, 06:11 AM
#14
Inactive Member
*LOL* Dam, thanks allot Dom and Leo, do you have any idea what you have just made me do. I had to go out to the car at 3AM, get my Milli Vanilli cd and bring it inside to listen to! *L* Listening to, "Girl, im gonna miss you" *L*
-
July 8th, 2001, 06:26 AM
#15
Inactive Member
I am one person who is glad the 60's have come and gone and that I wasn't a part of it. God damned no good fuckin' whiny hippy pricks.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
July 8th, 2001, 08:08 PM
#16
Inactive Member
*peels off her tye-dye Beatles T-shirt and uses it to WHIP the SHIT outta Rev*........shuddup, pee-on! *L....go listen to your Christina A-Gorilla CDs..... 
as for Genie, girl you know it's true........oo! oo! oo! you got problems *LMAO*
i have it, but that doesn't mean i LISTEN to it, and it's nowhere NEAR my car *LOL*......i have it sitting with all the rest of the lameass CD's people have bought me, under the painfully wrong assumption that i would actually like it, but which i graciously accepted, and then promptly stuck in the "loser" section of my collection 
i met someone in chat from a faraway land who was many years younger, who, when he found out i had it, was completely thrilled when i made him a copy of it and mailed it to him *LOL*.........he'd been looking for it everywhere but couldn't find it!......so here i am thinking, hmm......well, it's been opened, yes, but because of the scandals surrounding it, and it being hard to find (at least in Australia!) it just could be a collector's item, so *ka-ching!ka-ching!* ......Leo's holding onto that piece-a crap a little while longer *VBG
-
July 9th, 2001, 03:33 AM
#17
Inactive Member
I!! didn't make you do a damned thing Genie*LOL*..it was your lack of willpower(god/goddess help you*L*). You still have it in your car right NOW??? omg...eeek...bleehhhhh*lays hand on your forehead* Satan get thee outa this child and let her listen no longer to such putresence!!
-
July 9th, 2001, 03:19 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Oh shit! hahahahahaha. I just have to laugh. This whole post is great.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
-Ozzy
-
July 9th, 2001, 07:01 PM
#19
Inactive Member
HEY LEO:
I know what you mean. That cd was hard to find. I had just watched "VHI Behind The Music" on milli vanilli. I heard that song, "girl im gonna miss you" on there. I couldnt take it no more. *L* I had to have that cd.*L* I called ALL OVER the town, city.Nobody had it. Then I found this store. Called "Graveyard Records" (perfect name by the way) that sells cd's records and tapes that are not in circulation anymore. I found it and had to buy it. *L* It took me 2 weeks to find it. I wonder how much it's worth now? Did you say it could be worth money in Auatralia? *L* ANOTHER CD i wish I could find: is the song that a bunch of celebrities made while they guys were in Gulf War. From the 80's. Does anyone remember that song, "Voices That Care"?? I miss that one!! Maybe Ill call Graveyard records again! *L*
-
July 10th, 2001, 02:48 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks